MyOZeshop warranty is provided in addition to other rights and remedies set out below under ‘Consumer Guarantees’.
- MyOZeshop warranty is non-transferrable and is limited to the original purchaser
- Satisfactory proof of the purchase (as defined in the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (CCA)) must be furnished at the time of notification of the defect for a claim under this warranty to be enforceable.
- This warranty covers all parts found to be defective in workmanship and/or materials during the warranty period. MyOZeshop total liability in respect of a claim by a consumer under the CCA for a minor problem (as defined in the CCA) with a product is limited, at our option, to providing the consumer with a refund, replacement product or repairing the product.
- For major failures (as the term is defined in the CCA) you are entitled to a replacement or refund and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
- To implement this warranty, please return the product to the place of purchase or nominated service agent, otherwise a service call out fee will be charged and refunded if claim is warrantable.
- Any refund agreed to may be less than the purchase price depending on any use or consumption of the product which has occurred or any contribution that use by you has made to the cause of the claim. Customer Service will consider each claim on its merits on a case by case basis and, if required, will negotiate a solution that is acceptable to MyOZeshop and you including any costs involved.
For more information about your rights as a consumer, see the ACCC website atwww.accc.gov.au or download a free copy of the Warranties and Refunds Guide athttps://www.accc.gov.au/accc-accc-wizard/mobile/1#acccWorkflowWizard1Path:1.
- All installation conditions must comply with applicable standards as laid down by the local codes for state or region
- If the appliance is customised or altered in any way, it must be carried out by an authorised person in accordance with all applicable standards as laid down by the local codes for state and region.
- This warranty will be void and accordingly no claim of any nature will be enforceable if the product has not been assembled, installed or operated according to the instructions, or has been subject to abuse, improperly treated, neglected and/or if any repairs, maintenance or service has been performed by an unauthorised person
- Failure due to lack of maintenance or proper care. Contact your place of purchase for care and maintenance instructions
- Commercial use
- Claims arising from damage caused by abrasive chemical cleaners or otherwise
Voluntary Warranty Policy
All products sold by MyOZeshop have a “dead on arrival” (DOA) warranty. This means that if the product is damaged during delivery and a claim is made within 14 days from the date of dispatch, MyOZeshop will replace or repair the product at our discretion and our cost. If MyOZeshop have no further stock of the item and it cannot be repaired MyOZeshop will replace it with a similar product or offer you a full refund.
If the damage is discovered outside the 14-day period contact Customer Service who will determine whether circumstances are such that you can still proceed with a claim. You can take advantage of this offer for up to twelve months after sale.
This warranty does not apply to damaged packaging only and does not detract from your statutory rights.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Subject to the above paragraphs, all express or implied representations, conditions, statutory guarantees, warranties and provisions (whether based on statute, common law or otherwise), relating to this warranty, that are not contained in it, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Nothing in this warranty excludes, restricts or modifies any condition, warranty, statutory guarantee, right or remedy, implied or imposed by common law, statute or regulation, which cannot be lawfully excluded, restricted or modified.
Limitation of Liability
(a) Our liability to the Customer (and any party claiming through the Customer against us) for any claim for loss or damages (including legal expenses) made in connection with the Contract (including the supply of Goods described in the Contract) whether in contract, tort (including negligence), under statute, in equity or otherwise shall be strictly limited as follows (except to the extent that the law prohibits such a limitation):
(i) for any liability arising from Goods not meeting the specification or which are said to be otherwise defective or deficient, our liability is limited to the cost of replacement of those Goods as soon as reasonably practicable, or the repair of those Goods or the repayment (or allowance) of the Purchase Price of those Goods (at the option of Our);
(ii) for any liability arising from the services forming part of the Goods not meeting the scope.
(a) We may hold the Customer liable, to the maximum extent permitted by law, for any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage of any nature whatsoever resulting from or caused in any way by the Goods it supplies, where indirect, special or consequential loss or damage? includes:
(i) any loss of income, profit, production, contract, customers, business opportunity or business;
(ii) any loss of goodwill or reputation;
(iii) any loss or damage resulting from the loss or damage to goods other than the Goods.
(a) Any claim by the Customer in respect of defective, non-conforming or damaged Goods must be made in writing within 14 days of the delivery of the Goods, unless a longer period is expressly agreed to by us in writing.
(b) Despite any other provision of the Contract, we are not liable, to the maximum extent permitted by law, for:
(i) the cost of removal of Goods not meeting the specification or which are said to be otherwise defective or deficient, whether installed or otherwise;
(ii) the cost of installation of replacements for Goods not meeting the specification or which are said to be otherwise defective or deficient;
(iii) defects or deficiencies in Goods caused by improper installation or maintenance of Goods or related components or normal wear and tear and damage.
MAKING A CLAIM
- Provide MyOZeshop with a copy of your tax invoice or similar proof that the item was purchased from us. Email: [email protected]
- Describe accurately the problem you have encountered and provide evidence (e.g. a photograph/video) to support your claim.
- State whether you are requesting a replacement, repair, refund or credit.
- Prior to returning any item, our Customer Service Department must first issue you a Return Authorisation (RA) number. All other relevant information will be sent to you at this time.
Refunds or credit
- Where a warranty claim is granted any refund will include all delivery and related costs for the product.
- Where a non-warranty claim is granted any refund will be for the cost of the goods only and will exclude all related costs. No refund or replacement will be given until we have received the product from you.
- Refunds will be issued by cheque, EFT, PayPal or a credit to your account.
- Where a replacement is agreed to after a warranty claim is granted the replacement will be delivered to you at our expense after we have received your returned product.
- Where a non-warranty claim is granted the replacement will be delivered to you at your expense.
RESOLVING YOUR CONCERNS
If you have any concerns with, or do not understand, our Terms and Conditions we encourage you to contact us and we will make every endeavour to resolve your concerns.
Our contact details are below and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
Email:[email protected] Post: Customer Service Officer, PO BOX 36, Suffolk Park, NSW, 2481