- Automatic on/off operation
- Dry run protection
- 24 hour automatic restart to test for rainwater
- Easy plug and play installation – no electrician required
- Built in non-return valve
- Maintains a constant pressure from the pump during operation resulting in a reliable water supply
Simple to use and install electronic water pump controller that fits most pumps with 1″ fittings. The centaurus water pump controller automatically switches your pump on and off as and when you turn your hosuehold taps on and off. Furthermore, it has run-dry protection should the rainwater tank become empty. If the rainwater tank is ever empty, the controller will re-start the pump every 24hrs to check for water supply.
The water pump controller has a 3-pin socket for the pump to be plugged into and a 3 pin plug to connect to the electrical supply power-point. This simple installation means you do not need an electrician to install and can be easily at home.
The Centaurus automatic water pump controller can replace any controller using the 3 pin plug and socket on the following pump brands: Bianco, Bromic, DAB, Davey, Grundfos, Lowara , Onga, Orange, Ozito, Pumpmaster, Reefe, Wilo. As well as many other lesser known brands.