- Automatic on/off operation
- Dry run protection
- 24 hour automatic restart to test for rainwater
- Easy plug and play installation – no electrician required
- Built in non-return valve
- In-Built 10Bar pressure gauge
- Maintains a constant pressure from the pump during operation resulting in a reliable water supply
Easy to use and install electronic water pump controller that fits most pumps with 1″ fittings. This pump controller provides the automatic On and Off functionality you require when turning your household taps on and off. Additionally, it provides run-dry protection if the rainwater tank is ever empty during dry spells. If the rainwater tank is ever empty, the controller will re-start the pump every 24hrs to check for water supply.
The water pump controller has a 3-pin socket for the pump to be plugged into and a 3 pin plug to connect to the electrical supply power-point.
Centaurus automatic water pump controller can replace controllers using the 3 pin plug and socket on the following pump brands: Bianco, Bromic, DAB, Davey, Grundfos, Lowara , Onga, Orange, Ozito, Pumpmaster, Reefe, Wilo. As well as many other lesser known brands.